Kansas Trophy Outfitters Hunting Lodge
Hunting Lodge & Accommodations for your Trophy Hunting Trip
After enjoying a day of hunting on our preserve, our hunting lodge provides you with a comfortable place to put your feet up and kick back with your friends or family. The Country Lakes Bed & Breakfast here in Lyndon, Kansas is surrounded by natural beauty and close to outdoor recreation at Melvern Lake.
Open year-around, our farmhouse B&B-turned-hunting lodge features everything you need to relax after a long day of high fence hunting, including comfortable beds, a fire pit, and a recreation room with multiple couches, a big-screen TV, and pool table. So whether you want to play poker, shoot some pool, or fish for big bass in our pond, we’ve got you covered.
During your stay, you’ll enjoy home-cooked, country lunches and dinners, and wake up to a continental breakfast, all included in your hunting package. You can rent a few rooms, or take over the entire lodge for your hunting trip. The Country Lakes Bed & Breakfast hunting lodge provides you with the midwest hospitality you deserve, so you can fully enjoy your high-fence hunting experience.
Six bedrooms, two full baths and two half baths, a full kitchen and living room, washer and dryer on site, cable TV, WiFi, Propane Grill and Fire Pit.
Rec Room/Man Cave
Our rec room/man cave has multiple couches, a big screen TV, pool table and a full-sized refrigerator. Everything you need to relax after a long day of hunting!
After a long day of hunting, refuel with a hearty, home cooked farm country meal. Nothing beats a warm, home-cooked meal after a successful hunting trip!
Hunting Lodge Amenities
- Sleeps up to 20 guests in six bedrooms with two full bathrooms and two half-bathrooms. Comfortable beds vary in size from twin to king, with a main-floor master suite. Please refer to the bed size list below for more information.
- Washer and dryer on site, plus cable TV and Wi-Fi.
- Host your own cookout on our propane grill or roast marshmallows for s’mores over our fire pit.
- Enjoy hearty, home-cooked meals after the day’s hunt. Our savory, farm-to-table meals will ensure you won’t leave hungry.
- Access to a full kitchen for late-night snacks or early-morning coffee and continental breakfast before setting out with your hunting guide.
- Fully-loaded man cave in a separate building. Fill the fridge with your favorite brews, and relax with your hunting buddies after a long day.